This year we are offering the option to order t-shirts online! It’s strictly first come, first serve and we have limited quantities so if we sell out, your money will be refunded. Pickup is either at the All Clubs Meeting held at the Mendenhall Community Center or at Astronomy Day held at the Insperity Observatory.
Follow the procedure below to order yours. Or download the attached instructions at bottom.
- Navigate to the HAS website, astronomyhouston.org, and click the Donate With PayPal button located at the top right of the page. If you do not have a PayPal account, you will have the option of selecting a debit or credit card later, but still click the PayPal button. A new web page will open.
- Scroll down past the section entitled Donate to HAS until you reach the Donate form, shown below. Again, this is not a donation to HAS but a way for you to order Astronomy Day t-shirts.
- Click the radio button in front of Other amount:and enter $16 for each S, M, L, or XL shirt, $18 for size 2XL, and $19 for size 3XL. Shirt prices include a nominal PayPal convenience fee. The example below shows the amount to be paid for 2 shirts: one size S at $16 and one size 2XL at $18. You will add a note with your name, club, and t-shirt sizes in a later step.
Click the red Donate now button as shown above. A new page opens, shown below, with $0.00.
Click the $0.00 field and enter the total amount of your t-shirt order again.
- To pay with PayPal, click the blue button Donate with PayPal. To pay by debit or credit card, click the white button Donate with a Debit or Credit Card.
Note: Your PayPal or debit or credit card will not be charged yet.
- If you are using PayPal, log in as you usually do and go to step 8. If you are paying by debit or credit card, go to step 9.
Click inside the Add a note field. Enter your name, club, and t-shirt size(s). Then click the blue Donate Now button. Your PayPal account will now be charged.
If you are paying by debit or credit card, click inside the Write a note (Optional) field, which is not optional. Enter your name, club, and t-shirt size(s). Complete the rest of the form with your account information.
- Then click the blue Donate Now button. Your account will now be charged.
Your shirts will be waiting for you at the All Clubs Meeting Friday October 4, 2019 or at the Insperity Observatory Saturday, October 5, for Astronomy Day.